Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Adult Chocolate Milk

Look out Four Loko (which is banned in Vermont by the way), step aside alcohol whipped cream. Now we have Adult Chocolate Milk.


Now this has staying power. You can secretly be getting drunk at your four-year-old's birthday party. "What honey? No, it's just chocolate milk." Perfect. The stuff is 40 proof as well, not bad. The company also has a few flavors in the works, Fruit Punch, Limeade, and Orange Cream. I think I might just stick with the original. I need me one of these puppies for New Years. Too bd they don't sell them in New York yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment