Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Can Someone Cap Kanye Please?

Dude. I know Kanye West's album was like the best selling album of 2010. But can we all agree just to stop buying his shit so he goes away? I used to like Kanye in the College Dropout days, but now he's just a douche egomaniac. This is a recent tweet from Kanye on abortion from Huffington Post.


Good advice Kanye. I'm sure everyone can relate to having bitches get pregnant by them on purpose just to get 50k. Yeah, I'm watching out Kanye. Shut the fuck up dude. Only you rich-ass people have this problem. Don't tweet it like this is some revelation. Dude since the beginning of time bitches have been fucking rich dudes to get the money. You wrote a song about it remember? Fucking a Kanye, I wish I could just punch you in the throat. Or break your tweet finger at least.

Kanye zaps gold-digging bitches






And does strap up mean wear a condom? I must be rusty on my rap lingo because I'm pretty sure rappers who are actually hood use that to mean "bring your gun." Kanye you're silly, you don't even know rap talk. Pussy. Only tough guys go after Talyor Swift. Kanye is a megadouche.

No comments:

Post a Comment