Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, February 25, 2011

Jersey Shore's Angelina: Wrestler?

Earlier this week Jersey Shore loser and dropout Angelina signed a contract earlier this week with TNA Wrestling. Apparently she's going to be in a tag-team match. Wait, it gets fucking better. Her wrestling name is the "Staten Island Dump." I shit you not, TMZ says so, that makes it true.

Then before starting her first day of work yesterday, she told TMZ she was boozing and taking energy pills because she was afraid she'd get her ass whooped. Seems like a pattern huh? Angelina signs up for a show, and then realizes life isn't being a spoiled cunt on Staten Island, so she backs out. Typical. I bet we never see her in the ring.

Yeah, keep trying to be sexy

Angelina was my least favorite member of the Jersey Shore. I mean I couldn't believe she came back, and I was so relieved when she left. Fucking a, but I was kind of excited to see highlights of her getting stomped out by some butch biker chick from Wyoming. Now she's so pressed for cash she's wrestling, not even WWE, TNA. TNA is like the only wrestling company that isn't pay-per-view. They are on cable still. Yeah I'm sure she got a fat check. Fucking four hundred bucks and a kick in the teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment