Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cooking, Warlock Style

Dude, I strongly believe cooking is womans work. But now that the warlock himself, Charlie Sheen, has a cooking program he filmed for funny or die, I think I'll take up warlock cooking.



And notice he smokes Marlboro Reds. Dude is a fucking champ. Show no mercy to your lungs, fellow warlocks. Charlie Sheen ain't smoking Camel Lights, that's for fuckin' sure.

Find me some dinosaur fossil tea, right fucking NOW.

I now realize the awesomeness of Charlie Sheen is he will do anything, absolutely anything to be on camera. No hit TV show? No problem, he'll make his own TV show, his fucking life. King of warlocks.

1 comment: