Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Zdeno Chara, No Suspension

So in case you haven't noticed, or you sleep on the NHL, everyone who's paying attention is talking about the crushing hit Chara put on Max Pacioretty on Tuesday.



According to ESPN Chara's discipline, other than being kicked out of the game, was:
Chara had a disciplinary hearing via telephone with Mike Murphy, the NHL's senior vice president of hockey operations, Wednesday morning.

Alright, I'm glad the media hasn't been freaking out calling for Chara's head. The hit looks really bad, and it was. But it wasn't boarding, it wasn't vicious. The circumstances that fucked up Pacioretty were the position on the ice. No glass meets glass, Chara puts a legit clean hit on the guy, it just happened to be at an awkward spot so his head almost gets sheared off. It's not like Chara planned it.

Crazy fucking Russians
My question is how pussy are the Canadiens. I mean if this happened to my teammate, I would fight Chara out of principal. Sure, he'd beat my face to a pulp and cut my throat, but I mean when a dude gets taken off the ice on a stretcher, someone needs to get fought. It's just a principal of hockey. Fucking Habs are a bunch of pussies.

And in case you didn't think Canada was pussy enough, they are launching an official investigation into the hit, like it was assault or something. Don't you pussies love hockey? Well then you should understand how it works. Fucking maple syrup drinking morons.

No comments:

Post a Comment