Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

How Bad Are the Knicks

Hey Knicks fans, go fuck yourselves. Did you watch your team collapse last night? Yeah that's fucking right I hope you turned that shit off. The Celtics ended up winning 96-86 after outscoring the Knicks 33 to 17 in the fourth quarter. The Knicks folded up like a fucking chair. Box score here.

I'd be pissed too if I was a shit coach




Dude, the Knicks were about to run away with the fucking game, playing physical as hell and looking diesel, then they just fucked up. I'm a Knicks hater, I'll admit, but this is what Melo got you. Not much. Your coach sucks, your team plays no defense, you are fucked. So you bitches in the playoffs. Scrubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment