Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Is This Real Life?

Alright, I don't know the context of this thing. It looks like some enterpreneur conference. There are dudes with suits and shit. And this chick gets up there and throws out this ridiculous idea, and uses notebook paper for her powerpoint? Is this real life? What is happening?


.

Wait wait wait. You need 500k for this bullshit? "Crystals to bless the air?" Is she high? I figured at the end she'd be like this will be the easiest scam ever, give me a hundred bucks for jars and labels. But half a mil? I feel like I'm drunk on stupid right now.

AIR FARMS?!

By the way props to the dude sitting to her left looking all fly and shit and poorly attempting to not laugh. I would have been rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment