Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, May 20, 2011

Sign Me Up for Boutaoshi!

So there is a new sport in Japan that looks like a ton of fun. It's like some perverted form of rugby.

One team (with like 100 people per team by my count) sorrounds a pole. They put on guy up top on the pole and three guys below to guard it. Then the other team attacks them and tries to get the other teams pole guy down and get one of their one people on the pole. Jesus sounds like Monday nights at Night Moves.




Tell me that doesn't look like fucking fun. Get a whole bunch of guys together, get drunk, and fight. Oh and try to climb a pole while dudes are kicking and jumping and doing all sorts of shit. Craziness, I fucking love it. Let's bring this shit to America people.

Oh and I can't tell, but I think the defense won that round. Who the fuck cares, it's all about the fighting anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment