Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, May 20, 2011

Where Are the Writers Out There?

Alright. I need writers. If you are a loser like me and have extra time during the day that you want to dedicate to writing about things no one will read and no one cares about, you should shoot me an email. Even if you are just passionate about one thing and want to rant about it, I could do something with that. Or if you want to cover a certain sport or topic or whatever. Just be funny.



email me at beatblathering@gmail.com. I'm trying to grow this one man show. Oh and if you are a Yankees fan, you aren't writing about the Yankees so go fuck yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment