Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, May 20, 2011

Dudes Doing Yoga: Gay or No?

Alright I'm picking up yoga this year. But now that I'm actually seriously getting ready to get my chi on and shit, I've come up against some mental barriers. I need to get my flexibility on so I don't give a fuck, I'm going even if it is the worst thing ever.

Is Yoga gay?

I don't think yoga is actually gay, but are all the chicks in the fucking place going to think I'm a fruit sitting next to them trying to get my stretch on? I mean I'm sure most of the people who do yoga are gross old bags with one foot in the grave so who cares. But it's run through my mind.

The fuck?


Are dudes in Yoga creeps?

I'm not charming. Sometimes in public I'm downright awkward. Mixing that with being the only dude in a yoga studio with a bunch of nubile chicks and I think I might come off as creepy. I have a girlfriend so I don't give a fuck what the bitches in the class think, but will they instantly think I'm a weirdo? I'm just worried about taking pepper spray in the face after I get my ass kicked in a class that is just doing weird contortions.

This one isn't even a question.

I will be the bitch of a class full of women.

I am about as flexible as a tree. Sometimes I feel like I'm 80. I can't do shit. So hopefully yoga will make me not suck as bad. But in the mean time I'm going to get straight ass raped by that class. I'll end up in remedial yoga learning to sit Indian-style all over again like fucking third grade.

2 comments:

  1. Not gay at all. Kind of hot actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm down dude, we'll take that shit by storm

    ReplyDelete