Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, June 10, 2011

Is Tiger Done?

I was thinking about this the other day listening to sports radio. Will Tiger Woods ever win another major? I'm sure he will, but will he ever be what he once was?

Tiger hasn't won a tournament in over a year and a half. He may need more surgery on the knee he has had worked on multiple times already. I used to be one of these people who was pulling for Tiger to be himself again. But now it seems like that ship is about to sail. He has fallen out of the top ten in the Golf Rankings. He is at 15 right now.



I think I can finally admit the Tiger era is over. But golf is way worse off without someone like him to attract sports fan who don't normally care about golf. No more "who will win x tourney? Tiger or the field?" Now Tiger is a peasant in the field with everyone else. And his putter sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment