Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lebron Rant

In case you haven't heard about Lebron's post-game remarks after the Miami Heat choked in game 6 to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavs. Here's what fucking idiot PR-retard Lebron had to say. Of course D Wade and butt-buddy Lebron did the press conference together.


Lebron dropped this gem addressing people who hate his fucking guts (me).


Same personal problems bro?

Translation: "I'm still a filthy rich cocksucker and you guys are all poor so go fuck yourselves."

I think Lebron must like to be hated. Why else would he come out with an arrogant-douche "I'm better than you" statement? If this was the NFL Roger Goodell would have Lebron's nuts on a fucking platter. Way to alienate your fans fucker.

It's an unspoken rule in entertainment and sports. The rich celebrity or athlete is admired by the poor nobodies. They make their money off of us. And in return we can say whatever the fuck we want about them. But when you come out and bash the masses for leading shitty lives and shit like that, people don't respond well.

Oh what up douche

All I have to say Lebron is after this shit, more people than ever hate you and want you to fail. I hope you really don't mind being a villain, because in the last year, you've become the biggest one in NBA history. Besides Ron Artest. I hope he never wins a fucking ring and goes down as the biggest flop in NBA history. I used to like D Wade but the fact that he is pals with Bron Bron makes me kind of hate him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment