Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, June 16, 2011

Title Town

Last night the Bruins finished off the Vancouver Canucks in game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. They are the last of the Boston teams to grab a title this decade. Of the sports that fucking matter at least.



This morning I listened to Mike & Mike talk about Boston winning six championships in the last decade. Three for the Pats, two for the Sox, and one each for the Celtics and Bruins. I mean, with the Cup win last night, the Patriots became the team in Boston with the longest drought. Hey New York, when's the last time any of your teams besides the Yankees did anything but suck? I fucking thought so.

This is why I love Boston haters these days. What sport you want to argue about? Chances are the Boston team has smashed yours for the last few years. So fucking suck it haters.

No comments:

Post a Comment