Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why Can't We Just Enjoy the NBA?

I know that ESPN is ridiculous. They need to fill 24/7 of programming about sports. But I think that ESPN is ruining the finals, at least for me, this year.



Every game there is another weak story to occupy the radio and TV. But how come no one is just coming out saying that this year's finals have been awesome so far? Close games nearly every single game. Always down to the last two points. It is awesome.



But instead we here every other day about Lebron's legacy, Dirk needing a ring to validate his career, D Wade needing to hit his free-throws.

Can't we just step back and be fans again? The NBA Finals isn't always this close and I for one am done with the bullshit stories and I'm just going to enjoy the last few games of basketball until fall.

I mean the defense we are seeing is kind of outrageous. Between Dirk, D Wade, and Lebron three of the purest NBA scorers are in these finals but the scores are still staying low. Sometimes it's because the offense is suspect; but mostly we are seeing awesome championship defense from both teams. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment