Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, August 22, 2011

This One's for you Ben

For the first time in the history of this blog, I didn't put up a Humpday Hotty. I just turned 21 people, give me a fucking break. When I'm not at work, I'm drinking. That's just how it goes. I'm going to make sure to put up a bombshell this week though.My smut-peddling will be back on point this week.

Alright so last week I showed you guys my boy Ben's advice for college freshman. The publicity goes to the kids head and he starts popping out videos every 30 seconds for the next two days. I tell him to slow his roll when he puts up this video.



And now I'll give a little reply of my own.

1 comment: