Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who Fucks in Starbucks?

From Dailymail:
Starbucks employees are in open revolt after being forced to clean unimaginable messes in bathrooms that have become New York's de-facto public toilets.


'I have personally cleaned up almost every humanly fluid and plenty that didn’t seem human,' an angry employee wrote on the StarbucksGossip blog. 


As a result, managers at some New York Starbucks stores locked bathrooms and put up 'Employees Only' signs so the public could no longer used them.

'I am continually amazed by what people will do when given a few square feet of privacy,' an anonymous barista said on the StarbuckGossip blog. 



'Why do you want to have sex in a bathroom? I think the toilet would be kind of a mood killer.'


Current and former Starbucks employees reported homeless people who use the bathrooms as their own personal showers. 
New York has only 20 paid, public toilets. By contrast, Starbucks has 109 stores in Manhtattan alone.

Perfect sex bathrooms


I'm not some hip New Yorker, but even I see the utility in fucking in a bathroom. I mean there are paid public bathrooms in New York? That is retarded. I'm trying to wine and dine my lady with an 8$ latte and then bang her brains out in the middle stall between two hobos showering and chugging wine in the toilets next to us. I live on the edge like that. And fuck the baristas if they don't like it. I've fished reading glasses out of a shitter before, you guys can Lysol wipe some semen off the ceiling. I'm sure they've wiped worse shit off their lower backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment