Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Smell Bullshit

Alright look at this article I peeped at the Times.

From NY Times:
It’s a great time to buy a television, and Ram Lall, a television salesman, isn’t happy about it. In a basement showroom of J&R, the huge electronics store in Lower Manhattan, Mr. Lall says the days of making big money from televisions are in the past. Pointing to a top-of-the line, 55-inch Sony television, Mr. Lall said it would have sold for $6,000 a few years ago. The current price? $2,599. 

I refuse to even read the rest of this article because this idiot used this as a lead. I mean come the fuck on. I'm supposed to feel bad for TV suppliers and salespeople because ten years ago you had to mortgage your house for a fucking big screen? Fuck you guys. I don't give a fuck how big it is, a TV should never cost more than three grand.





Maybe there is an oversupply of TV's is because everyone has fucking four of those bitches in their house. At least one big-ass flat screen. Why the fuck would anyone want another one? Those shits last like 5 years.

Oh boo hoo, if these companies really aren't making any fucking money off TV's then they would stop making them. You don't think Sony has other shit to make profit off of? If it was really true that televisions weren't profitable, then Sony wouldn't make them. Don't try to bullshit me saying a huge corporation is selling something they don't make money off. Simple economics. And a story in the times trying to make me feel bad because TV companies can't gouge us on big screens isn't helping. Fuck Sony, fuck Ram Lall, fuck 'em all.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully tv's get even cheaper and cable will be free. that way our whole country can be as illiterate as detroit.

    ReplyDelete