Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mark Schlereth is my Hero

So if you haven't caught the SportsCenter cycle today Mark Schlereth was on talking about the fines the NFL handed down for the several helmet to helmet hits this weekend.

I applaud him for saying what everyone is thinking, how can the NFL sell videos of hard, bone crunching hits AND turn around and fine safeties and corners for doing what their job requires? I'm not saying lead with the helmet, but as a safety you are to pursue the ball and remove it from a reciever's possession. In other words, you crush them.

Here's my new hero and his own bone crunching hit on the NFL. Fine him for this Roger Goodell.

No comments:

Post a Comment