Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, November 19, 2010

Biggest Loser Ever

Okay I give this guy props. At least he goes balls out. I mean he is right, everyone think they are the biggest, most loser-like Harry Potter fan. Clearly we have a winner. Like dude, come the fuck on. You never wake up one day and wonder why everything you own is devoted to a fantasy book? And I love the "JK Rowling inspires my drawing and writing." Dude. You sit in your room and jerk to wizard shit. You're not getting published, and that "drawing" looks like you bought it like a douche. The tats really are the icing on the cake. What, did Rowling sign your arm with a needle? Douchebag.







So next time you say you're the biggest fan, you know you really aren't. But do not worry, because you can also rest assured there is a bigger loser out there somewhere, jerking it to Harry Potter faithfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment