Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, November 19, 2010

New 2012 NFL Uni Designs

Everyone is talking about the new NFL uniforms by Nike for 2012. Full list of them is here. Check out your favorite teams.

A couple gems.

The jaguars, really? Leopard print sleeves? Sucks to be you guys.
NFL chic

Raiders, always badass.
simple and brutal

And of course, the Pats, I don't know what to think, kind of badass and kind of pussy. I'm on the fence.


So who knows if these jerseys are going to be alternates or the new primaries, either way, they are different that's for sure. Sucks to be you Jaguar fans. The designs are NOT official, but they have been submitted by Nike and you know the NFL, attached to Nike's balls like every other sport. Who knows if they are ever introduced, but we can dream.

2 comments:

  1. I think Nike should stick to doing unis for college teams like Boise state and Oregon these are just too much for the NFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with post above me, shit is too much.

    ReplyDelete