Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ke$ha: Biggest Whore Ever?

Okay so of every single human in the world, I probably pay attention to everyone more than Kesha. Fuck you dollar sign, it's a goddamn 's'. In an interview for the London Times Sunday, Kesha discussed her education in whoredom. Here's the juiciest quote:

"My mom left me at home when I was 14 with a credit card, and a box of condoms and the keys to the car and said, 'Don't get pregnant and don't drink and drive.' I had to be responsible for myself." From Huffington Post.


That's my kind of parent, just live the little whore at home with a credit card, keys and some jimmies and see what happens. And not only did she create a slut who apparently "knew everything about sex by age seven." She made a pop star who sings about her whoredom. Like women, if you respect your gender, why the fuck do you listen to Kesha? And parents, if you let your kid listen to her and then wonder why they are trying to live the whore-dream, you are a moron. She's like Madonna but less old and talented. Jesus Christ, did I just imply Madonna had talent? Fucking whores.

At least back in the day the whores had to work at it. Sneaking out of the house to get boned and snort coke. Come on, this new generations of whores just want everything handed to them. Lazy slutbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment