Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's Wrong with L.A.?

So, I can't believe I'm even saying this. Last night the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the L.A. Lakers. Wow, it just looks wrong. But it's true, the slide in L.A. continues with a loss to the worst team in the NBA bar none. Going into All-Star Weekend, the Lakers lost 3 in a row counting last night. Kobe and company left the arena in shame.

If I was Pau Gasol, I'd be pissed. Dude puts up 30 points and 20 boards and they lose? Like what the fuck L.A.? Thinking maybe it's time to get rid of fucking Ron Artest huh? He had one point, two assists, a block and a turnover in 18 minutes. Yeah, hes a real asset to the team. Andrew Bynum went for 6 points and 6 boards in 22 minutes. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't take Melo for him. Are you shitting me L.A.? Kobe was 8 for 25 from the floor. It was just miserable for L.A. No pride whatsoever.

I mean this win gave Cleveland their tenth win of the season. Goddamn L.A., this isn't how you want to end the season is it? The Heat or the Celtics will tear that ass up in the Finals if you play like that. I mean come on look at this box score, Ramon Sessions put up 32 against the Lakers in 38 minutes. What the fuck? You guys got beat by Ramon Sessions?

Ramon Sessions, making it rain on L.A.?

1 comment:

  1. when jedi master philip leads the black mamba and his mates to another title, no one is gonna give a shit about a loss to cleveland. the cumulative basketball intellect of the entire midwest wouldn't add up to philips. mother fucker knows what he's doing. don't get me wrong, i could care less about the fakeshow, but my man philip rolls.

    ReplyDelete