Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Friday, February 18, 2011

Why'd You Leave the Kitchen?

Jesus, I hate to be sexist but this is why the men are outside chopping wood and the women are inside cooking for when the man gets done.


Chick Hits Ankle With Axe

That's what you get for not respecting the ax, sweetheart. Wearing Uggs to chop wood? You were screwed from the start.

This is it for today campers, I'm en route to good old New York, for my boy's 23rd birthday/ the 10,000 party. See you all on Monday and try to have some fun this weekend, you earned it.

1 comment:

  1. axe? i dunno $30? uggz? again, no clue, $75? wood? likely scavenged. unseen chainmail socks? priceless!

    ReplyDelete