Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Really Like Kansas State

Alright I'm going to admit up front that I don't follow college basketball too closely. Honestly in March I feel like the NBA is gearing up and I do pay attention to the NCAA Tourney and shit, but I'm not one of you douchebags who like studies shit and analyzes everything and shit fucks up your bracket. I just sling picks at random, whatever.

That said, for some reason almost every game I've watched lately has been Kansas State. I love watching them. Jacob Pullen and Rodney McGruder are beastly. Now I feel like I should have spoken up before they beat Texas, because I know everyone's going to jump on some K-State dick, but whatever. Last night they showed why they deserve respect come selection time. Texas was 8, and K-State handled them not easily, but proved they can hang with the big dogs. They shot 50% from the field, with McGruder hitting 4-6 from deep. I mean the whole team was basically the two guards and Curtis Kelly, who combined for 57 of the Wildcat's 75 points.

Pullen even makes the chin-beard look kinda cool
I mean sure, K-State has 9 losses, 6 of which are in the Big Twelve, but college basketball is about getting hot this time of year, and the last time the Wildcats lost was February 12th at Colorado. Peep their schedule here.

I'm not going to keep talking about it, because I know I'll fucking jinx the shit out of them, I'm just saying they are hot right now. I'm not going to be a douche and predict their seed and be all NCAA-nerd like you fucks. I'm just saying I like them. Gotta put it out their so when they make it rain on top teams I'll have proof.

1 comment: