Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pussy: 0 Flaming Shot: 1

Alright you fucking pussies who want to be internet stars, meet the guy you don't want to be. The "I'm going to drink a flaming shot and get third degree facial burns" guy.



In this crazy world we live in, there are some things that maybe should be practiced before they are filmed and uploaded to the internet. You can tell after the first hesitation this is going to be fucked up. And my retard-radar has never let me down.

And big-ups to Ebaumsworld. I can't believe that site is still around. I remember when it was only useful for soundboards and watching Tron guy. They're still kicking with funny shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment