Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian, Musician?

Alright motherfuckers. The queen of all asses now thinks she has the chops to make a song. That's right, today with Ryan Seacrest she dropped her new song "Jam (Turn it Up). Want to hear this bullshit musical abortion? Listen to it here.

Stick to what you do best Kim, not much

Dude, I'm sorry, I understand that hot celebrities can essentially do anything they want because if you walk into a studio with a bag full of money, they will record me slapping my dong against the mike for an hour. But I mean come on Kim, are you serious with this? Just stick to what you're best at, fucking athletes and keeping that ass in pristine condition. Save the rest for people with talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment