Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Giants are Fucked



From ESPN:
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Coach Tom Coughlin said he was upset and surprised when Steve Smith left for Philadelphia on Wednesday.

Coughlin said the New York Giants were not given a chance to counter the Eagles' offer and were fully under the impression that Smith would give them the opportunity if things got close with another team.

"We were constantly told that if and when the market did develop that we would always be included in what was going on," Coughlin said. "I am upset. So is everybody. But we are disappointed in the fact that ... it's like lining up for the race and you are in the locker room and nobody tells you that the race is going to be run. That is the disappointing thing here. I don't believe that we were given the opportunity to do what we can do."

Smith responded to irate Giants fans on his Facebook page by reiterating that the Giants didn't want him as much as the Eagles did.

Dude the Giants are fucked. Kevin Boss gone, Steve Smith gone. I mean you only have Eli as a quarterback. I know you Giants fan still are convinced he'll be his brother someday, but let me tell you, he ain't Peyton. And you also let the Jets grab Plax. I mean they better have a solid defense because goddamn the fucking Giants offense is going to suck.


Someone asked me the other day if I was a Giants fan and all I could say was "does it look like I just came from slitting my wrists or something?" It's going to be a long year for the G-men.

No comments:

Post a Comment