Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Smithgate Update: Carlton Gives the "All Good"

Here's a link to a TMZ interview with Alfonso Ribeiro AKA Carlton Banks. In the interview he claims that Will and Jada aren't having marriage problems. Personally I think he's just backing up his boy. But really they should roll through Marc Anthony's crib and fuck his day up Fresh Prince style. And bring DJ Jazzy Jeff too.

The interview.

If this guy says it's all good, everything must be shit.
I'm just saying Big Will, I got your back against that two-bit whore and that latin rat-faced punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment