Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, March 21, 2011

400lb Guy Puts Lazy Fucks to Shame

From Guyism:
Kelly Gneiting weighed in at a little over 396 pounds on Sunday, a common number for a man with his career of sumo wrestler. But while all that mass is an asset in the world of sumo, it’s not as good for marathon running, the task which Gneiting tried his hand at this weekend in the L.A. Marathon.


Gneiting set a Guinness World Record for being the heaviest man to complete a marathon, crushing the previous record of 275 pounds set in 2008.
kelly gneiting 309x206 400 pound former sumo wrestler is fattest man to complete a marathon

Dude, this guy is the man. I mean jesus he already does the only thing that makes fat dudes cool, sumo wrestling, so what does he do next? Shame every other dude in the world by running a marathon at 396lbs. Like a boss.

Holy fuckin' shit dude. I weigh like 45lbs and I would end up throwing myself in front of a bus if I tried to run a marathon. Fuck, I can't run more then 5 miles in the best of shape.

Oh and if you didn't notice, this dude isn't even Japanese. Nuclear fallout mutant Japanese sumo wrestlers aren't running marathons are they? No sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment