Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, March 21, 2011

Suck it Harry Potter: My New Hero

So a new book outsold Harry Potter and the Da Vinci Code. It's called What Men Think About Apart From Sex. And it's author, Sheridan Simove, is my new hero. Sorry Warlock Sheen.

See the thing about this book is, it is 200 blank pages. What men think about apart from sex is, nothing. I fucking love it. Outsold Harry Potter without writing a fucking coherent word besides the title. I mean I'm sure everyone will return the stupid piece of shit within the week, but the point is the dude got a publisher to buy this idea, then made it a best-seller. Like a boss.



From AOL News.
"Flushed by the success of "What Every Man Thinks About Apart From Sex," Simove is already working on a sequel.

"I am thinking about a follow-up called 'Reasons to Trust Politicians,'" he said."


Dude this guy struck motherfuckin' gold. Took the bitch nine days to not write the book. Why the fuck didn't my lazy ass think of this? Fuckin' a.

No comments:

Post a Comment