Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Fucked Up

Alright alright my bad. The new season of South Park starts tonight. I jumped the gun and got everyone all excited like a douche. Anyway watch a preview of the season 15 premiere "Human CentiPad" here. Is making fun of Steve Jobs and Apple ever not funny? I don't think so. So 10 PM tonight, enjoy.



And after catch my favorite new show Workaholics. Last episode they took mushrooms while camping the weekend in their office building, with fucking hilarious results. What will they do tonight? Find out for your fucking lazy-ass self. It's on after South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment