Welcome!

Anyone can leave comments on stories you read, let me know what you like and what you don't, this is a blog for the people. Use your power!

Suggestions?
email me @ beatblathering@gmail.com


Monday, September 19, 2011

Fucking Awesome

This is classic right here. Like just turned my Monday around type shit. This TMZ photographer was chatting up Lance Armstrong during a run and within like 10 seconds the dude pukes. I mean like he tries to keep making small talk with Lance and shit and then boom. This guy hasn't run ever in his life apparently. They jogged literally 50 feet before he tosses his cookies. Come on man.

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

And TMZ thank you guys for making your movies embedable now because like what the fuck I mean how can I peddle smut when the kings won't let me ride their coat-tails?

No comments:

Post a Comment